English online Premen
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Introducing - apresentando-se

+34
Paty Leite
neusa tristão
Luana Marchi♥
Geise Santos
Mayara Marzagão
Thaís Dal Pai Bin
Ellen Carolina Fantinelli
Pamela Anibal Dill
Giane
angelica cristina nery
LGB
Carolina viera
Juliana Piedade Alves
Letícia Tityzinha
Amanda Cristina Peruzzo
ANA CLAUDIA VIEIRA
Matheus Henrique Lazzarin
D.b.c
Mainara
fernanda fatima ratajczyk
Regiane silverio
Jennifer Teixeira
natielle castro
Sabrina Américo
carlamr
Aline Michele
darliane terol
maiara_biju
Daiany patricia Wiedehoft
Bruna F. F. da Silva
Jennifer Amanda Wurzius.
Jú Slomp (:
Nicole F. G.
Admin
38 participantes

Página 2 de 2 Anterior  1, 2

Ir para baixo

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty Introducing

Mensagem  Giane Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:20 pm

My name is Giane I'm eighteen and I'm in third year high school teacher training course, live with my parents in toledo approximately eight years, during which time only moved house once. I have no pets because they do not like. I have a sister named Juliana. My Dad called Carlos and my mom called Leci.
Well now you know a little about me.
kisses dear teacher.
afro I love you Smile
Giane
Giane

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty This is me.

Mensagem  Pamela Anibal Dill Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi! My name’s Pamela Anibal Dill, I am 16 years old and live with my father, my mother and two brothers: Pablo and Patrick. I’m student at medium education and I still study Formation of Teaching; I intend to be a teacher, and if I got it, I will be the best.
Over there of my family, have a dog, it is very soft ,it is small, but it is 5 years old and I like its so much, it is my companion. Its breed is poodle, poodle micro toy.
I like very much of children and animals; before to choose to be a teacher, my option of profession was to be a veterinarian, but I realized that I didn´t have enough courage.
I have big friends and I like theirs very much. The friends are important in ours lives, some people learn with others, and this is very special.
I Intend to be a better person everyday, to be happy and in peace with myself.
I don´t have so much what talk about me. I´m just a person that like the life. This is me..
Kisses.

Very Happy
Pamela Anibal Dill
Pamela Anibal Dill

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty Introduction

Mensagem  Ellen Carolina Fantinelli Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm Ellen Fantinelli Carolina. I'm sixteen years old, my birthday is day two of November. Study in third year high school course for training teachers of the state college president White Castle. I live and was born in Toledo city in Paraná. Hill in the neighborhood of the industrial town, with my mother and my pet dog Mel. One of my favorite colors is pink and I love clothes and makeup, I think it has everything to do with me. I have several friends who are wonderful than I can count for everything and forever. Each with its way of being, showed me how wonderful it is to live and feel this feeling called amizade.Tenho many passions in life, all people who have it struck me one way or another, and are kept in my heart forever . Those who have had pass quickly, others that lasted days, months and even years. The love that are still stuck in my heart forever, those who already finished and gone by never ever be forgotten by me. Among the many special people who enter and leave my life, could not fail to mention to my father and mother who is my haven and my brother that I miss him lots, and a foul that no one will ever fill. Once you complete the training course of teachers do not want a career but I intend to do the course in aesthetics and cosmetology, because I have a great appreciation for it in preserving female beauty. One of the areas of the course that I would identify is the makeup, because I love the magic of colors, looks and radiant beauty she conveys. And to finish with closed eyes tell it all worth it, live every moment of my life intensely as if it were unique and friendship and love is above everything. Very Happy (L)

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty My Life Today

Mensagem  Thaís Dal Pai Bin Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi! I’m Thaís Dal Pai Bin, more known as Thaís Bin. I've seventeen years old, I born on nine of april of 1993. Live at the city of Toledo today with my parents and younger brother. Also have a boyfriend called Lucas and a black cat with brown eyes. I'm studying in Premen making course professional there are three years for be teacher of childhood education and elementary education. I don´t know what I do in the future but have another year to decide what I'll want.
Well I don´t have a lot to talk about me. But I can say what I like stay at home, cook, study, take tererê and talk with um friends, going to the academy and stay with family. Some times I go in the movies, take ice cream, walk, swim, do pequenique, and among other things.

By Thaís I love you I love you
Thaís Dal Pai Bin
Thaís Dal Pai Bin

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty introduction

Mensagem  Mayara Marzagão Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:27 pm

rabbit rabbit
Hello, my name is Mayara Andressa Marzagão, I'm 16 years old. I was born in Toledo, PR, on 06/11/1993. I live with my family. Study in state college President Castelo Branco, do the training course for teachers, 3rd grade. I love what I do and my life. I love reading and hanging out with friends, but, like much of a program family. My plan for the future is to be a great professional and always have my family together.
I am very happy and thank God for that.

By Mayara cheers cheers
Mayara Marzagão
Mayara Marzagão

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty introducing

Mensagem  Geise Santos Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi, my name is Geise, I'm 16 years old, was born in 27/11/93.Live with my parents, my father is Antonio S. Santos, my mother Lisete W. Santos and my younger sister is Keli A. Santos. I have a boyfriend whom I love very much, called Paulo Ricardo Braga. I'm eclectic, I hear a little of everything, I like to read good books and walk.To enter the teaching profession to become a teacher, but I'm not sure if I will give lessons in math or English, because I think it matters are important and good.

Bye guys! Very Happy

Geise Santos

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty Identification♥

Mensagem  Luana Marchi♥ Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:35 pm

My Name is Luana Cristina Marchi. I 'm 16 years old, I live in Toledo since I was born. i live with my parents and my niece, I love them, My mother work at SADIA ;( and my father is truck driver , my niece is 10 years old, she is very beautiful.I have a brother he lives in SC,he is very special for me, I have a sister too, She lives in SC Too, she is very nervous , but very lovely. I have a boyfriend he lives in Blue Sky he is very cute. I love him ♥️. He plays handball in wheelchair and my brother play basktball in wheelchair. I love this sport. , I love you I love Diogo Müller ♥️

Última edição por Luana Marchi♥ em Sex Abr 23, 2010 4:08 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Luana Marchi♥
Luana Marchi♥

Mensagem  neusa tristão Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:44 pm

My name is Neusa Maria Tristão,i'm only thirty, i am married, my husband is Harry Possamai. I have two daughters: Aryane Vitória e Luise Maria Possamai.
I'm in third year of teacher training, and am selling lingerie. I'm a woman beautiful and attractive, com difficulty in the mathematics and english, but the other can dominate.
Teacher, for today, good night.
Rolling Eyes Laughing
neusa tristão
neusa tristão

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty Re: Introducing - apresentando-se

Mensagem  Paty Leite Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Hello
My name is Patricia Fernandes Leite am 19 years old. Study in College Press. I live in Toledo to three years. I have in my life goals and objectives to meet which I struggle to conseguir.minha mission while making the person ... and without regard to who! I am religious and I love my friends and family I'm a lover of music, dance and sports. I always have my family as a mirror and examples of life. My favorite quote is "If you decide to place themselves as judge of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods "(Albert Einstein). I dedicate all my achievements to (Grasiele pointillism Tomazela Cenira and milk) in memory.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I love you I love you

Última edição por Paty Leite em Qui Abr 15, 2010 3:49 pm, editado 2 vez(es)
Paty Leite
Paty Leite

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty Re: Introducing - apresentando-se

Mensagem  Daiany patricia Wiedehoft Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Very Happy Ok

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty introducing

Mensagem  Flávia Kathiussa Antunes Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Hello ! My name is Flavia, my middle name is kathiussa and my last name is Antunes. I have sexteen years old. I live in toledo with my parents and my brother. My favorite color is black and white. And i have a boyfriend his name is Odair, and he has seventeen Years old.
I do english course for four years. I am taking the third year of the professorship.
I'm dating for one year and one month.
I love my family,and they are wonderfull , and i love my friendship!
my dad is quiet, my mom is wonderfull.
and i'm very dear .

Kiss Teacher ! Very Happy
flower
Flávia Kathiussa Antunes
Flávia Kathiussa Antunes

Mensagem  Vanusa Qui Abr 15, 2010 7:01 am

Wink Hi ...
My name is Vanusa Cristina Cardoso , I'm 17 years old, I study in the State College President Castelo Branco, where the current third year of Teacher Education.
I live in Toledo with my parents and my brother. Dating for 1 year and 9 months, my boyfriend called ]Fabiano I love you .
In free time I like to read, listen to music, watching movies, being with my friends and Dating is clear.
At the completion of Training Course for Teachers, plan to attend school in the area of Education.

Kisses and Even More ...
Wink lol!
Vanusa
Vanusa

Introducing - apresentando-se - Página 2 Empty INTRODUCING

Mensagem  Raíssa Petter Sex Abr 16, 2010 4:54 pm

HI>>>

My name is Raíssa Petter, I'm 17 years old, born April 06, 1993. I live in Ouro Verde do Oeste with my mom, my grandparents and four brothers. I am committed to Lucas Djones de Almeida one year and ten months. Study in Toledo College Premen course where the 3rd year of teacher training. I intend to pursue the profession. I love to read, listen to music and sometimes I like to do nothing. I'm a good girl when I want, but mostly I'm stressed and boring. I love my family, I love my boyfriend and I love doing things that I love, love my life.

bounce

Raíssa Petter

Mensagem  Dani Balena Ter Abr 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi!
My name is Daniela Balena, I have sixteen years of age. I was born in the city of Cascavel in the second day of September 1993. I live in Toledo with my parents and my brother. Valmeri My father called my mother Mary and brother William. I have a boyfriend, his name is Fernando, I love him for all his patience and dedication ♥️. I am taking the third year of the professorship. But do not want to be a teacher, I take the exam for dentistry. It was in the teaching profession that I met the dearest friends in the world. Razz I have a parrot, but he does not talk much, the only sentence that says everything is okay? . My English teacher is a great professional and also is really fun. Things that I like to do in my spare time is read, especially like the Twilight Saga, besides read and enjoy listening to music. The style of music I like most is rock.O sport that I enjoy most is the handball, but the physical education teacher did not like very much by the way Haha Basketball . Brigadier love to collect and watch movies with my boyfriend, he says I do not watch. This is a piece of my history. Never thought it would be so hard to write about minutes, but talk about what you like does not seem a very difficult task!
Kisses Laughing
Dani Balena
Dani Balena

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 2 de 2 Anterior  1, 2

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos