English online Premen
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Introducing - apresentando-se

+34
Paty Leite
neusa tristão
Luana Marchi♥
Geise Santos
Mayara Marzagão
Thaís Dal Pai Bin
Ellen Carolina Fantinelli
Pamela Anibal Dill
Giane
angelica cristina nery
LGB
Carolina viera
Juliana Piedade Alves
Letícia Tityzinha
Amanda Cristina Peruzzo
ANA CLAUDIA VIEIRA
Matheus Henrique Lazzarin
D.b.c
Mainara
fernanda fatima ratajczyk
Regiane silverio
Jennifer Teixeira
natielle castro
Sabrina Américo
carlamr
Aline Michele
darliane terol
maiara_biju
Daiany patricia Wiedehoft
Bruna F. F. da Silva
Jennifer Amanda Wurzius.
Jú Slomp (:
Nicole F. G.
Admin
38 participantes

Página 1 de 2 1, 2  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty Introducing - apresentando-se

Mensagem  Admin Dom Abr 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Hello folks

be welcome! Our first activity is to introduce ourselves. Say your name, age, likes and dislikes...favorite song, singer, band, etc.

IMPORTANT! THIS ACTIVITY MUST BE POSTED UNTIL APRIL 16!!!
(POSTAR A ATIVIDADE ATÉ O DIA 16 DE ABRIL!!!)

Última edição por Admin em Sex Abr 09, 2010 8:48 pm, editado 2 vez(es)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://english-premen.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty ID

Mensagem  Nicole F. G. Ter Abr 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi, I'm Nicole, I'm 16 years old, live with my mother and I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. I have a boyfriend, his name is Lucas and we see only at the weekend. I love milkshake and cheese bread My favorite band is Paramore, but I like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Lady
Gaga, Restart, Cine and so continues.
I do drama class on Saturdays is really fun and cool. I love fashion and makeup, makes a lot of my type. I like to go to college, studying is good because we're always updating. A hug and a kiss Razz Embarassed I love you cat lol!
Nicole F. G.
Nicole F. G.

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty IDENTIFICATION!

Mensagem  Jú Slomp (: Qua Abr 07, 2010 12:24 pm

My name is Juliana Slomp, was born on 17 october 1992. Dating a year ago with Rafael Rodrigues.Moro with my parents and my brother 3 years. I Teacher Training course, and soon after that I intend to finish the course, make college cosmetology and after that I moved to town and get married.
Very Happy
Jú Slomp (:
Jú Slomp (:

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty Jennifer Amanda Wurzius.

Mensagem  Jennifer Amanda Wurzius. Qua Abr 07, 2010 12:24 pm

My name is Jennifer Amanda Wurzius Has 16 years was born in Estuary of the Iguaçu in day 22/04/1993, I live with my father Auri wurzius and Rosanir Lamera and have two brothers Jéssica and Dieimi; I have a boyfriend that Alan Luckemeyer calls itself mount in the Coopagro, and study in the State College president Castello Branco. I am in the third year of the course formation of professors, intend to make engineering or something related ace children, I also make course of Spaniard to Saturdays of morning, and of second a sixth in the part of the morning I am in house in the fifth fair I make I serve as apprentice, atarde I go in the lesson and the night I attend TV and I sleep;), In the ends of weeks I adore to walk another thing that I also adore I am my animals I have a dog, two dogs and a cat; This is a bit on I. Kiss Jennifer Amanda L. Wurzius study What a Face

Última edição por Jennifer Amanda Wurzius. em Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:31 pm, editado 1 vez(es)

Jennifer Amanda Wurzius.

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty Re: Introducing - apresentando-se

Mensagem  Bruna F. F. da Silva Qua Abr 07, 2010 12:26 pm

My name is Bruna Francine, am eighteen years old, live in Toledo with my parents Eli and Augusto and Pittucho, my dog. I have a boyfriend for three years, do a training course for teachers in the third year. I plan to attend the college of education and delving more and more in education. I have true friends that support me in this long journey. I am happy and fulfilled in my life in both directions. affraid

Bruna F. F. da Silva

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty ID

Mensagem  Daiany patricia Wiedehoft Qua Abr 07, 2010 12:34 pm

My name is Daiany Patricia Wiedehoft, has 17years single at the moment, son of Fatima and Edson but they are separate, I am of the sign of Scorpion, have two brothers, Anderson and Kauany, live in Toledo in the quarter panorama, study in premen where I am attending a course the Formaçõo De Docentes, already I am in the third year. Taste very to leave, and to tan in the week ends, also to leave with the family. My dreams are to jump of Wing Delta and Jump Bang, adrenalin taste very, to know all the beaches of Brazil, to travel very. I want to attend a course the journalism college and when to finish to attend a course advertising and propaganda to complement my resume and to have a good job in which I like to make. I love my Family and Friends, without them I do not know to live.
By:Day bounce

Última edição por daiany patricia wiedehoft em Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:35 pm, editado 3 vez(es)

Mensagem  maiara_biju Qua Abr 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Introducing - apresentando-se Herz Introducing - apresentando-se Icon_razz My name is Maiara Martins Serenini, was born on October 20, 1991. I am 18 anos.Moro with my parents and I am committed for two years and four months with Francisco Rafael Padilha.
I live in Toledo since I was born, and I want to do cosmetology outside the state where I live after getting married.
At the moment I do the course for training teachers in the school Premen, and my English Teacher is GERSON. I finish the course next year 2011.
[i] *-*
maiara_biju
maiara_biju

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty introducing

Mensagem  darliane terol Qua Abr 07, 2010 12:42 pm

my name is darliane terol, has 19 years of age, study in premen, is married has 3 years, therefore I do not live more with my parents. in my house 3 cachorros and 1 cat live with me that are as my children, therefore goisto very of them. Taste of my college therefore I very make a good course of formation of professors, therefore it is what I want to make in the future. I am a person very tranquila, taste to read and to take a walk to the ends of week, taste to be in house and mainly to be with my family. cat clown pig I love you

darliane terol

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty introducing

Mensagem  Aline Michele Qua Abr 07, 2010 12:46 pm

My name is Aline currently have 16 years. Hill in the city of Toledo with my mother Sabina, my brother Luis Enrique and my uncle Lauro, temho 3 dogs to Fifi and the pain that Linda is expecting more puppies cheers . Currently I'm dating with Julio to 8 months.
The thing I most like to do talk to my friends and go have fun and it is logical to date . And what I hate most is to clean my house and wash clothes Crying or Very sad .
Study in the State School President Castelo Branco, in the course of teacher training at 3 years.

flower Like a Star @ heaven flower

Aline Michele

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty Itroduce your self

Mensagem  carlamr Qua Abr 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi, my name is Carla Michelon, i'm 17 years old, my birthday is january 15. I'm a student at premen. I live with my parentes.I have four cats and four dogs. I have an older sister who lives in Curitiba. Secretarial work for tomorrow.I have no boyfriend. I'm in third year of teacher training. during the week working, studying and going to the gym. On weekends I like to go partying with my friends. Very Happy
carlamr
carlamr

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty inctroduce your self

Mensagem  Sabrina Américo Qua Abr 07, 2010 5:36 pm

My name is Sabrina Beuren Americo, I'm 16 years old, born on 10/08/93 in Toledo. I live in green gold with my parents and my sister by the way is very boring Twisted Evil . Course, the 3 years of high school teacher training in Toledo in the afternoon. My course gives me the preparation to be a teacher Very Happy . On weekends I'm usually with my friends, which I like very much.. I love you
Sabrina Américo
Sabrina Américo

Mensagem  natielle castro Qua Abr 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Hi!!
My name is natiele, I'm 18 anos.Moro garden gisela am married and have a daughter called Ana Luiza.
I have a bird and his name is piriquito.Amo pie, cake, kiss, but not dispense the rice and beans and crisp with that of my mother bife.Minhas favorite songs are:Sweet Child O 'Mine (guns and roses), halo (Beyonce) among others.
I like to go to the lake on weekends and ice cream.
:pthe best times of the year for me is Christmas (a family always be met) and winter (the cold is very good for a soup, and a movie popcorn) santa cheers
a hug and many kisses Very Happy Smile Surprised Wink
natielle castro
natielle castro

Mensagem  Jennifer Teixeira Qua Abr 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Hi!!
I'm Jennifer Teixeira. I'm sixteen years old and live with my parents Marcia and Roger, my brothers Jessica Kaoanna, Gledson and Delisiée, Khaty my dog and my cat Simon. I am studying the third year of the Training Course for Teachers in State College President Castelo Branco. I like to study, work and but not have much time. I have no boyfriend at the time and did not want to because I want to finish my studies before having any relationship more seriously, than to believe that love at this stage of life is not real but merely infatuation. I have great friends, which I really love. My favorite food is watermelon. My musical taste is very varied, but I prefer bands that erupted in the '80s, like Red Baron, Engenheiros do Hawaii, Cazuza, Elton John, Bee Gees, Caetano Veloso, Cassia Eller, Elis Regina, Lenin Michael Jackson, Nando Reis, Oswaldo Montenegro and now a singer named Pitty. Other singers today I only "short", the pace, and do not appreciate the music, just a few. On Wednesdays, join a project in college called Paper Bullet, where he learned the techniques of graffiti. On Saturdays, I travel to a professional actor in the House Theatre, with the teacher / director Alexandre Helffer. This is my passion, theater. I intend to do on Saturday a Spanish course, which will be promoted by the college on that study. After finishing high school, I plan to attend education, and later enable me to teach art. After that I intend to do performing arts college, and work in this area as a hobby or doing volunteer workshops on projects for disadvantaged communities. Today I feel happy and fulfilled to have the opportunity to conduct all these activities, and I hope we can accomplish all my dreams. cheers

Jennifer Teixeira

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty [b]Is Beutiful....[/b]

Mensagem  Regiane silverio Qui Abr 08, 2010 9:10 am

Hi Girls... Surprised
[left]My name´s Regiane Silvério. I´m from Toledo. I´m student.I´m 17 years old.My favorite day of the week is Sunday, because i´m sleep in the afternoom.In the morning I wake up, after get up, do homework. I´m make lanch at 11 o´clock, after 12 o´clock have lunch.I in the evening, I and my family have dinner, and after watch TV. I study English at Premen. Is name of my teacher is Gerson. I like music, movies, and sports. I watch soccer on TV with my family every Saturday.
Very Happy

Regiane silverio

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty inctroduce your self

Mensagem  fernanda fatima ratajczyk Qui Abr 08, 2010 9:45 am

My name is Fernanda, I'm 17 years old, die with my parents, Herminia and Adelino and my brothers, Rafaela, Raquel and Felipe, 14, 09 e 08 years respectively. In my house I have two dogs, Saxa and the pouch.
I want to go to college math and I graduated to be an interpreter of sign language, and can speak Polish, because I am of Polish ancestry and I want to go to Poland some day. I'm learning to play guitar and my biggest passion is music, but I also like to have fun, go dancing, dancing, taking once in a while, playing with my brothers.
Ah! I was one year and three months in a convent at SIO. because I believed he had a vocation to religious life (my parents forced me), but I discovered that this was not my path, then came back. There had ima experience wonderful life

fernanda fatima ratajczyk

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty Mainara Pagliari

Mensagem  Mainara Qui Abr 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Hello! cheers My name is Mainara Pagliari, study in terciro year of teacher training. I was born this thirtieth day of May nineteen hundred and ninety-three in Cuiabá - Mato Grosso. Currently hill with my parents Valmir and Mariete, which always support me and help me and my sisters Vanessa and Isabella, I am the eldest of the daughters. My family is very important to me because she is my base. I have a boyfriend and his name is Rafael I love you , I like him very much and it makes me very happy. I have wonderful friends in whom I trust, have fun with them too. I love eating chocolate, ice cream, also love hanging out with my boyfriend and friends, go to the movies at the lake ... I love to travel, especially going to the beach, and one of the places we liked most was to get to know Rio de Janeiro and Aparecida. One of the places you want to know is still Egypt farao and New York besides the beautiful beaches that Brazil has. I love listening to music, especially the Jovem Pan afro , I love to read, study books I like most is the saga Twilight and the Harry Potter books. In the future I intend to be a teacher of mathematics.
Well that was a bit of me .... Kisses What a Face Like a Star @ heaven
Mainara
Mainara

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty Trabalho

Mensagem  D.b.c Sex Abr 09, 2010 7:28 am

Name:Daniela B. da Cruz 3ºA nº10

My name is Daniela Borges da Cruz, I'm sixteen years old, I live with my parents.
I want to be a History's teacher.I'm very friendly and quiet, but when somebody makes me nervous Evil or Very Mad ,I try to think and after solve the problem, I always get along well with this alternative.
I like English, and I intend to speak fluently to read books (twilinght saga), and understand music too. My favourites singers are Lady Gaga, Chris Brown...
I like to play sports (unless soccer) and chees too, my favourite sport is Basketball, I\'m Hortência\'s fan. I\'ll be able to travel to the USA, for watch a NBI\'s game and visit the Liberty\'s Statue.

Yours faithfully
Daniela Basketball

Última edição por D.b.c em Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:36 pm, editado 1 vez(es)

D.b.c

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty Introducing

Mensagem  Matheus Henrique Lazzarin Sex Abr 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Hello colleagues and teacher,

My name is Matheus Henrique Lazzarin and I am 16 years old. I live at Jardim Pasqualli, and I like my neighbourhood, because it is a very calm and quiet place. I was born in Assis Chateaubriand, but I grew up in Toledo, the city where my parents and grandparents live. I studied at Colégio Galdino de Lima, and I decided to study at Premen because my mother studied there, and said that it is a very good school. I decided to do the Training Course for Teachers because I want to be a teacher, but not of primary and elementary school. I want to go to the university and study Maths or Physics, because I like so much those disciplines. I don’t work, but I spend almost all my free time studying for school and to the English Course. Now I am studying to do an internacional test: First Certificate in English, and I have to pass a lot of time studying. In spite of the hard work, I like this, because I understand that English is very important to my life, specially because I want to go abroad, and if I speak English I can communicate all around the world.

Sincerely,

Matheus Lazzarin Nº 27 3ºA

Matheus Henrique Lazzarin

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty MY LIFE .!!!!

Mensagem  ANA CLAUDIA VIEIRA Sex Abr 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Hello, my name is Ana Claudia .. I'm 17 years old ... I'm committed to 2 years Twisted Evil .... I was born in Toledo Pr Brazil, where I lived for 12 long years of my life, the 13 years I lived in Curitiba where I stayed for 3 years before returning to Toledo, was when I decided to study in the normal course Premeno medio affraid ... Currently I am studying in 3rd year of the teaching ... I intend to finish the course, but still do not know if will act in the area scratch ... I love Marine Biology I plan to specialize in the area rabbit ...
That's my story, my profile can be summarized in these few words ....

kisses
bye .. afro

ANA CLAUDIA VIEIRA

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty English Text- Introducing

Mensagem  Amanda Cristina Peruzzo Dom Abr 11, 2010 9:47 am

Hello! My name is Amanda Cristina Peruzzo, I'm 16 years old, born on 09.11.1993 in the town of Toledo.Moro with my parents and Albino Jose Peruzzo and Carmen Thome Peruzzo, three older brothers, Marcia, Rodrigo and Felipe. I am attending school Premeno with the Teacher Training course for the encouragement of my parents and I found it a bit interesting. After finishing the course, I want to study psychology at PUC.Identifico me as a very communicative person and hang out with my friends and família.Tenho many goals, one of them is to get a boyfriend until the end of fourth year (laughs). Laughing Mad

Amanda Cristina Peruzzo

Mensagem  Letícia Tityzinha Dom Abr 11, 2010 3:34 pm

I am a beautiful little girl, I'm 20 years old, reddish hair, light brown eyes, I am currently attending the third year of teacher training in college Premeno. I love to enjoy my life with my friends and família.Sou a friendly and outgoing girl! Good think I could convey something of my life. I love you bounce Very Happy
Letícia Tityzinha
Letícia Tityzinha

http://www.formspring.me/Tityzinha

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty ID..

Mensagem  Juliana Piedade Alves Seg Abr 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Student. Juliana Piedade Alves. Number: 20

Hiii Teacher.

Good my name is Juliana Piedade Alves, Has 16 years, was born day 28/10/1993. Want present teacher!!!! Lol . I am student of the teaching, but I do not want to follow the profession, I want to make medicine human being. The names of my parents are Maria Aparecida Piedade Alves and Amarildo Carvalho Alves and have a brother that Jose Antônio Alves, it is seven years older than I. I have a Boyfriend and love I it. I not taste of rap and rock, love esteem animals my preferred one are the dog, like to listen to music taste of all the types are well eclectic, more. I love eating candies, as pie of strawberry, pie of lemon, pie of grape and ice cream. I live in green Gold of the West, was born in Toledo and I love my family. I adore to leave with my boyfriend, to go in shopping and TO MAKE PURCHASES Shocked Shocked . haiuahaihaiuhaiuahiuahauihauihauiahuiahauihauiahuah.

Good and he is this teacher. Very Happy
Smack bounce study Razz Surprised

Última edição por Juliana Piedade Alves em Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:48 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Juliana Piedade Alves
Juliana Piedade Alves

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty Carol Vieira

Mensagem  Carolina viera Seg Abr 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi.. My name is Carolina, I'm sixteen. I was born on November 10, 1993 in Toledo. I live with my parents, Valdir and Hilda and my brother Pablo. I am not perfect nor owns the truth, but I'm proud of myself and of my wishes. I am that girl who dreams of our feet, the girl he loves and who suffers but never gives up. My world is full of charm, full of special people, people who have left and make a huge shortage, consists of much affection and friendship. I love my friends, they are everything to me, I believe that without them would be much harder to move on. I follow one sentence: "Happiness lies in the simplest things of the earth, sometimes peace a smile can disarm a war!" Well, that's it. Kiss guys! tongue
Carolina viera
Carolina viera

Mensagem  LGB Ter Abr 13, 2010 5:34 pm

My name is Luana Gabriela Burtet, I'm 16 years old and I study at PREMEN, at teacher's Formation Course. I study in the third year, and my best friends are Matheus and Daniela. I live in a farm and I have ten dogs, 3 goats and some cows. I intend to be a teacher because I like children and I want a good future. I live with my parents and godmother. I like football and my favourite team is Corinthians, and I like twinlinght saga, and fiction books. I don't like disciplines that involve numbers.

Name: Luana Gabriela Burtet Nº24 3ºA lol!

Última edição por LGB em Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:50 pm, editado 1 vez(es)

LGB

Introducing - apresentando-se Empty INTRODUCING

Mensagem  angelica cristina nery Qua Abr 14, 2010 12:17 pm

I call Angelica Cristina Nery, I am 18 my birth date is 01/05/1991.I have 2 brother Joseane Conejo Nery my sister who is 15 and who attend the 1st year of teaching. And my brother for 8 months. My mother called Elica Conejo Nery. And my father Joseni Felipe Nery. I dwell on the scene. I have no pet. I have a boyfriend his name is Paul. I listen to virtually all types of music...
Very Happy I love you alien
angelica cristina nery
angelica cristina nery

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 1 de 2 1, 2  Seguinte

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos